The Annual Giving Fund is an annual, charitable, tax-deductible gift we ask of everyone. Annual giving funds are operational expenses used to offset the cost of educating each student over and above tuition fees. These are unrestricted funds that directly impact both students and faculty. These gifts are used to directly enhance each student's educational opportunity, help support technology enhancement and staff professional development, and support our general operating budget. We do not receive any funding from state or federal agencies. Greengate School’s Annual Giving campaign is announced each fall, however donations may be made throughout the year to support the general budget.
- Henry Winkler Club (Up to $99)
- Walt Disney Club ($100 - $499)
- Leonardo da Vinci Club ($500 - $2,001)
- Founder’s Tribute Club ($2,002 - $2,999)
- Bronze Griffin Club ($3,000 - $4,999)
- Silver Griffin Club ($5,000 - $9,999)
- Golden Griffin Club ($10,000 and above)