Greengate is unlike any other school in North Alabama.
- Independent day school for students with dyslexia in grades K-8
- Established in 2002 by co-founders Marcia Ramsey and John Allen
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS), AdvancED/Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Academy of Orton Gillingham Practitioners and Educators (AOGPE), and the International Dyslexia Association (IDA)
- One of only 13 schools in the nation to be accredited by the Academy of Orton Gillingham Practitioners and Educators
- Every teacher is a dyslexia specialist
- School hours: 7:50-3:40
- 100% of families requesting tuition assistance have been served through either the Alabama Accountability Act or Greengate’s tuition assistance program